CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Screw Up

This afternoon was My 1st day of exam. This morning I woke up early about 8 am in the morning and went to library for My last revision. In library, I go through again the questions that I spotted that will came out in the exam and I was so confidence with Myself during that period but during the exam, I " SCREWED IT" I was so disappointed when I looked at the exam's questions, its was totally not the same with what I spotted and read before, its totally different but luckily there is one of the question that I have confidence and know how to answer it and the other I just write whatever in my mind but I don't think I can pass this time and I am gonna resit this paper again.... SIGH.. this is an outcome of last minutes and why I still keep on repeating it as I know its a bad habit.. I wonder WHY ?? I thought I can do it but It was not, I am not dare to see what how My result is when the result release. 
Well, after nagging so much, I think I should study hard for my coming paper, its " Strategic Management for Hospitality industry.. I hope I can do better than the F&B paper and the Marketing one...Best of Lucks to Myself..and everyone who are having exams now.. Gambatte and Best of Lucks Guys..  Jia You.. Jia You..