CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kindergarten's Life

Last week Thursday I met one of my KINDERGARTEN CLASSMATE again , who is he/she?? ermm.. actually is a she, she is called Shereen and I would like to say thank you to Mr Yap Wai Hoong ,he is one of my kindergarten classmate and I met him on few years back, when I transfer to cochrane during form 4 , I wonder where he get sheeren's contact from ?? He's so pro man.. a big applause to him.. hahaha.. 
Both of them didn't change much including me too.. Hahahax.... 
Talk about My kindergarten life, I was very remember about the 1st day of my pre- school ,that's my mom brought me into the classroom, when she was ready go for work, I was crying like no body business and I just don't let go my mom's hand when she was leaving .. thats was me in the in the 1st day of the school. (P/S : S
heeren and Wai Hoong remember ?? got image about the scene ?? ) 
Not only this, during the kindergarten time I was act like a " HAM BAO"   because I still remember My class teacher forgotten her name edi , she was fierce to us , I still remember there was a time , she teaching us math and I was poor in math that time and I keep on asking her until that she can't resist anymore and said :"Hey
 You, just throw Your exercise book into the bin"  since I was so innocent and naive and I just follow the instructions she gave.. lolz.. it was sad to me but it was fun to others.
Besides, I need to mention someone in My class, who is he/she ??  she's used to my best friend and tell u guys how I met My best friend.When the very 1st time I came into the class, she always look fierce to Me and always angry on Me and I am not dare to kacau her and talk to her, she can be angry on Me for no reasons and I also feel weird about her. After few months later, for don't know what reason she started to treat me as her best friend and I was like huh ??!!!  since then, we always talk to each other, sit beside her in the class and she even reserve a sit for me every morning... lolz.. she was
 really a best friend of mine. Thanks friend..
At last glad to meet back 4 of my kindergarten friends... I am waiting for the gathering so DESPERATELY.. Shereen, I am waiting for Your News Ok.. Thank You so much =) 

Can find out with one is me ar ??  lolz... Pui Tuck-ian, Gambatte 

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE !!! 

2 comments:

cyberkent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

那个幼儿园照片是那哪一年的