CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chap Goh Mei

Every Year of Chap Goh Mei seems to be normal and pass it peacefully,but for this year, its not the same for this year. This year I went to steamboat with my friends because one of my friends gonna further studies in Melbourne, Australia, so we gonna make him a pre-farewell party in one of the steamboat restaurant which is located in Yulek.
We ordered 2 types of soups for our steamboat, that's Tom Yam and Herbal soup. Its taste nice. but I eat less because I am full since I had my " Wan Tan Mee" in the afternoon, still full til the evening, that's why I eat less.After our dinner, We Planned to go Bandar Tun Razak's Garden, " PAO GAN".. You guys guess how much for the enterence fees, it's 10 Bucks. When go into the park, It was Crowded, was full of teenagers and the couples too. Later , My friends and I started to get into the pond and grab the oranges that the girls throwed into the ponds and our guys throw something special, that's Banana, We wrote our NAME, PHONE NUMBER , OUR STUDY COURSE onto the banana and gave to the girls who passed by but I never do that,just throw into the pond and no hope anymore.. sobz..
Later, 11 something, we planned to make a move and back to home since everyone was tired that time and since We grabbed a plenty of oranges edi.. LOLZ.. it was a fruitful day and it the 1st Chap Goh Mei that I celebrated outside with my friends.

I am trying to act cool

Shyan and I
====================================================================

Now Get ready to get down the pond and grab the oranges

One of the orange I grabbed ,can noticed the phone number and name on the orange ??

There are plenty of oranges in the bag
















0 comments: