CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Future=???

As I can say, this is consider as an emo post, if you guys don't like it can just ignore it. ( no one will read my blog de lar). It have been a month after my last resit paper. Times flies, and also since the early of the feb, I had stop My jobs in STARBUCKS. Why I stopped My job in STARBUCKS ?As I know,because of My bad performance lor... that's why my name doesn't appear in the work scedule and I am such a STUPID USELESS ASS. So, now everyday I just sit at home and trying to find some hotel jobs or find some computer courses  in order to save up my time and in order to reduced spending the time in front of the computer 
Now My future =????? There are many question mark surrounding My mind, how would I be in the future ??  I have no idea, even my mom, my sisters, my friends  they ask me, what you want to be in the future ?? I was like oopss... I dont know how to answer them in that moment, because My Mind was blank .Sometimes, I am quite envy some of my friends because they have their mission and vision and for themself, my future look so BLACK and GLOOMY. ANYONE SLAP ME PLEASE. I hope I can be awake after SLAPED by someone but I know it's IMPOSSIBLE and no use.. 

Arrghhhhhhhh... Can anyone teach me how to do ?? how I go to overcome this?? I am wonder ?? and yeah.. Just now My mom said, she will gonna keep my lappie from tomorow onwards because I have been online for whole day without doing anything. So, I think I will be away  for a long periods.. thats good for me too, at least I won't neglected my studies just for online the whole days. 

Bye!!!

3 comments:

xiang said...

^^

i think u will hav a bright future d^^

trust urself la@_@

xiang said...

你不要这样悲观啦^^

开心一下嘛。。。

其实我也和你一样。。
我是个没有方向的人。。别人有梦想。。
我没有~~

我也是觉得自己没有用!!
恨死自己。。。

但我希望你比我更坚强!更振作^^

至少我悲观时你来安慰我啊。。呵呵@@

shyan said...

to be honest..i don have much of a vision myself..well..yes..i do..but..i often have doubts on whether i can really achieve them..but hey..i seriously think tat u need to throw off that mindset tat ur useless..work slowly towards a long term goal..along the way..acquire little achievements tat help u to achieve ur long term goal...i bliv tat u can be successful and u have the skills to do it..maybe alittle bit more of an effort would make a difference..no matter how small it is ...so why shouldnt u bliv in urself like i do? ;)